eSubsea is a company that provides advanced subsea engineering services and perform mechanical, structural analysis and design, piping analysis and design and finite element analysis and calculations.
We specialise in innovative fast track and ad hoc offshore and engineering services, design or verification according to recognised offshore and oil and gas industry codes and standards.
Fast track subsea engineering and design
The subsea engineering eSubsea can do fast track, starting today, is:
- Design load estimation
- Lifting sets design
- Padeye and lift point
- Lifting frame/spreader frame design or verification
- Offshore basket design or verification
- Handling and transportation skid design and verification
- Suction anchor engineering
- Load testing procedures or verification
- Design and verification of subsea testing equipment
- Weld stress and weld design
- Bolt and bolt group design
- Piping analysis
- Rigid Jumper Spools or Tie-In Spools
- Flow Induced Vibrations (FIV)
- Corrosion protection
- Finite element analysis (FEA)
- Solidworks Simulation Studies based on CAD models
- Buckling analysis with FEA
- Fatigue analysis and verification
- Dropped object and fishing gear analysis
- Subsea wellhead systems analysis
- Drilling, stabbing and well growth analysis
- Wellhead fatigue analysis, design and evaluations
- Wellhead Load Relief Calculations and Analysis
- Steel and Aluminium frame design and code checks
- Other structural capacity and integrity analysis and verification
- Mechanical engineering and calculations
- Damage assessment, evaluate remaining structural capacity
- Subsea life time extension studies and evaluations
- Review and comments to subsea design documentation
- Consultancy and discussion on any subsea engineering issue
- Subsea research, mechanical engineering support and development support
- Assistance with subsea patent applications
- Contact us for other fast track assignment
When time is critical, eSubsea solve your subsea engineering assignment within a few days or even hours, if real urgent, without compromising on safety or quality.
We are a subsea company that offer a unique 24/7 Engineering Support Service for the oil and gas industry where you can contact us by phone or email and get immediate engineering support on your urgent analysis, design or verification assignment.
eSubsea utilise powerful structural, mechanical and piping analysis software as SAP2000, TRIFLEX and Solidworks Simulation to effectively analyse, verify or design any deep water offshore or subsea structure, foundation structures or piping, equipment, parts or component.
Subsea Codes and Standards
The lifting analysis, design and verification of lifting equipment will be done according to recognised oil and gas industry standards as DNVGL-ST-E273, NORSOK R-002, DNVGL-ST-0378 (DNV 2.22) etc.
Structural analysis code checks are normally according to NORSOK N-004 or Eurocode 3, but most international design codes can also be used. Dropped object protection, fishing gear analysis, wellhead fatigue and design of subsea wellhead system will be according to NORSOK U-001. Piping analyses and code checks are generally according to ASME b31-3 and ASME B31-8.
If the scope of work of your subsea engineering task is more than what can reasonably be executed within a few days, eSubsea will revert with a proposed fast track project schedule, normally with results delivery within a few weeks.
Subsea Engineering of Structures
If fast track engineering and design is not required, more in-depth design and analysis projects can be executed on a more normal time scale. In addition to the structural, piping and mechanical engineering tasks mentioned above, eSubsea can together with our partners do:
- Advanced lifting and installation analysis of offshore structures
- Design of subsea connection systems
- Design of manifold piping flex loops and flow assurance
- Structural analysis of subsea protection structures
- Structural analyses of subsea foundation structures
- 3D modelling and CAD drawings
- Graduate assistance and applied mathematics
- Geotechnical and foundation calculations
Offshore Wind Foundations
eSubsea is also an subsea engineering company with the experience and technical knowledge and understanding to get involved and transition from the subsea industry into the emerging renewable Offshore Wind Industry with special focus on the design of cost-effective foundation structures for both bottom fixed and floating offshore wind farms.
The bottom fixed offshore wind foundations design include gravity based, mono-piles and jacket types. The floating wind foundations are TLPs, semi-submersible and SPAR types. Both the fixed and floating foundations use suction anchors as foundations and offshore wind mooring anchoring.
With extensive experience from the advanced technology and innovation driven subsea technologies, eSubsea knows what it takes to design, engineer, fabricate, test and safely install complex underwater foundation structures.