eSubsea provide smart solutions for and fast track engineering, design and analyse all sorts of robust offshore handling, test and transportation skids according to and classed to the following standards for structural design and certification lifting equipment:
- EuroCode 3 – Design of Steel Structures
- DNVGL-OS-E101 Drilling Plant
- DNVGL-ST-E271 Offshore Containers
- DNVGL-ST-E273 Portable Offshore Units (DNV 2.7-3)
- DNVGL-ST-0378 Offshore and Platform Lifting Appliances
- NORSOK R-002 Lifting Equipment
- NORSOK N-001 Structural Design
- NORSOK N-004 Design of Steel Structures
Offshore Skid Design
The offshore transportation skids can be standardised or custom design and will be analyses for all loads applicable from vessel transit to skidding. If the offshore skids are custom and to be used on a specific vessel, platform or drilling rig, the actual vessel accelerations can be used in the design to ensure that the transportation skid can be used in all the sea states required. The skids will be tailor made to suit you requirement and to interface the vessels skidding system.
The fabrication friendly steel structure is optimized for portable equipment attached to the skid to easy facilitate standardized handling interfaces with trucks, cranes and vessel or drilling rig skidding systems. The handling, test and inspection skid is robust and designed with attachment points for hooks, chains, or ropes.
Handling and Transportation Skids for Any Applications
The offshore transportation skids can be used to transport, test, inspect and handle the following units:
- Subsea drilling equipment (BOP, Xmas tree, work-over and stacks)
- Diving cages and remote intervention equipment (ROV)
- Generators, hydraulic equipment (HPU)
- Pumps, heat exchangers and winches
- Gas bottles and fluids
- Others on request
The skids will be made with standardised padeyes and forklift pockets according to chosen codes and standards and the project tare and payload. They will be lifted and load tested and delivered with a complete design, engineering and certification and documentation package. eSubsea also design and deliver lifting frames as part of the delivery of subsea structures.